Love

sometimes causes heartbreak. My heart is so broken for the people that I love. It makes me think of God and how His heart is constantly broken for His people because He loves us so much. There are times when I feel like I can't handle the heartbreak that comes with loving people so much...but then I remember how God sent His one son to die because is heart was broken for the ones He loved and He wanted them back...it reminds me that God put this love in my heart for a reason, because the people I love are the same people that He loves...but way more.

So I am thankful that my heart breaks for the people I love because God's heart breaks too...and I just want more of His heart for His people. I want to love them like He does. I want to be broken because of love.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I love you!!!! so much!