On our way to Kenya!!!!!!!!!

I am leaving tomorrow at 3pm for Africa. I am so excited I cannot even explain the excitement. I won't be able to write or call...basically no communication until June 17th when we arrive back the states. We will, however, be able to update our team blog about once a week with what we are doing. The blog address is www.eliteams.blogspot.com. Read our blogs and please pray for us!! Thank you everyone for all of your prayers already and it's so good to know that we are so covered in prayer back in the states. I love you all and I can't wait to come back and tell everyone about my trip and what God did!!

1 comment:

Elisa McKeown said...

Elisa I am so very excited for you to be able to be on the way to one of your dreams! I know God is going to bless you mightily as you serve Him there. Our prayers are with you. What a mighty, all powerful God we have. Loves to you, Grandma Judy