Home at last

I am home...well my other home, good old Rohnert Park. I made it here after all day of preparing to drive here, then actually driving here. It was a long day but I'm happy to see my family, I missed them.

I've been relaxing since school got out and it has been soooo nice...no homework, tests, papers, work...nothing...I am free, for the meantime. Crocheting has become my relaxation lately...I've been doing a lot of it, mainly to make Christmas presents but it is also very enjoyable.

Sunday at the Stirring was really good. 1. We had the kids Christmas performance...they all got up on stage and sang Christmas songs and did hand motions. It was so cute, and it went much better than last year...no kids jumping off stage or fighting on stage.

2. The message was really good. It was about making time for relationships out of your busy schedule...the busy part doesn't apply to me so much because I'm not that busy...but the part about building deep friendships did. I want to go deeper with my friendships...i don't want to be a shallow person with surface relationships. I want to really connect with people and learn to love deeply. I feel like I am so self-centered and everything I do revolves around me, but I don't want that. I want to focus on other people and building relationships and pouring into people. I want to love unconditionally like Jesus loved. I find myself being judgmental and pushing away from people. I don't want to be that kind of person. I want to be broken...I want to break for other people...I want to be broken of myself...I want to have Jesus' heart for people. I don't want my selfish heart but Jesus' loving and passionate heart.

I want to be fully broken by Jesus.

No comments: