FINALS have arrived...

Finals week has arrived and is now almost over. I have completed 5 out of my 6 finals and my last one is tomorrow morning. I feel pretty confident about the finals I have already done, now I'm hoping I get overall good grades.

Something I am very excited about is that I got accepted onto the Kenya summer mission team for this coming summer. I am so glad I got accepted and now I can't wait to go. I know there is going to be stress involved with the whole trip but I think it will be well worth it to be able to go to Africa. I've never been on a mission trip before and I am anxious to get a feel for it, and I'm also relieved to get out of America! I want so badly to live in another culture, and I will finally get to do that.

So yay Kenya and boo finals...but Christmas break is almost here.

No comments: