Some Family Additions


Yesterday, October, 20, 2008 Danielle McKeown and Luke Green got married. We now have a new family member, and I have a brother-in-law. It was really exciting for my sister and for all of the family because she has been waiting for her wedding day her whole life (as most women do). Although they haven't had their official wedding ceremony, they are now legally married. Danielle McKeown is now Danielle Green. I was the official witness and signed the marriage license. I'm so glad I am able to be a part of my sister's life and be there on her wedding day. I can remember when we were little, we had our differences but we also got along. When we started getting older we got along really well, and I feel like she is my best friend now. I am so happy for her and Luke and I'm really excited to be a part of their lives.

No comments: