2 awesome shows in 2 nights makes for 1 amazing weekend

This weekend was pretty much amazing. David Allen Coe on Friday and New Found Glory on Saturday. I'm really tired and really sore but it was so worth it!!

NFG was just as good as they have always been. Me and Kayla went together to the show and ended up seeing a lot of people we knew. We didn't really care about the other bands that were playing, we were just there to see NFG. I got so beat up at the show. Me and Kayla went to the very front for NFG and I now have bruises everywhere, a swollen ankle, and my muscles ache. I got stepped on a lot and kicked in the head by some crowd surfers, but that didn't even matter because New Found Glory was so amazing. At the beginning of the show I was completely dry, and afterward I was soaking wet with other people's sweat......it was intense. But that's really the only way to see NFG, is to get right in the action. I wasn't able to get any good pictures though because I couldn't bring my camera in and my phone doesn't take very good action pictures. I did manage to get a few though.

After the show was over, we went back to Kayla's and I showered and then went to my friend Amanda's birthday party. I didn't end up going to bed until about 4 that night, it was a long and very spectacular night.

No comments: