Current Happenings....

I've started some guitar lessons again, taught by my awesome friend Jared. They're going pretty good so far, I can play a few chords, it's not much but I've just started. I hope to learn to play fairly well, it's nice to have another creative outlet.

I've moved back to my grandparents house for the time being. They came home from vacation and really wanted me to come back to stay, so I'm back with them but will be moving back in with Chelsea in a few weeks when they leave again.

I just started watching the 1st season of Heroes. I'm going out of order, I started with the 2nd season and now am watching the 1st season, but it's kind of cool to see the characters already developed, and then go back and see how it all happened. But at the same time the 2nd season would have made so much more sense had I already seen the first season. As long as I figure it all out before the 3rd season, I'm good.

The Commuter Assistant job is going really well, it's not very hard at all and it's actually been really fun. We have to put on a commuter chapel in October (where commuters run the chapel) and I am supposed to speak. I'm supposed to give a testimony or talk about something that God has done in my life. I don't really know what I'm gonna speak about, but I'm going to pray about it and see what God wants me to talk on. We're also getting all of our events for the year planned out so we can get them approved by senate. It's really going to be a fun year! I've already met a lot of new and old commuter students, so it's good that we're starting to build a community.
This picture is of our commuter fridge and what somebody wrote on it:
This is what it was supposed to say:
I went to the gym tonight and worked out and I feel great! I finally had the time to go, so I went and I'm glad I did. My goal is to start going at least 3 times a week but hopefully I'll be able to go 5 times a week.

I took some pictures today of the new puppy Gracie and my cousin Lauren. It was a fun photoshoot, we enjoyed ourselves.











No comments: