My week so far

My week has been really long. The past few days I've been going non-stop from 6:30 a.m. until about 6 p.m. Then I have homework to do. I have to do that all over again today as well. I'm pretty tired, but I'm really enjoying this school year so far. We've actually started learning things in class, and I really like all my classes.

I'm "working" right now, meaning I have to staff the commuter lounge. Pretty much I just have to sit in here and talk to people who come and go. It's really easy and nice because I can do homework.

Tomorrow I'm going home to Rohnert Park for the weekend. My best friend Kayla and I bought tickets a while ago to two concerts that are both happening this weekend in the same place. Tomorrow night we are going to see David Allan Coe, a country singer, and on Saturday night we're going to see one of our long time favorite bands, New Found Glory. We're really excited, and I'm glad I get to have a break from work and school. It will also be nice to see my family. Hopefully I won't get too much homework for the weekend.

I'll tell you all how the concerts go and I'll post some pictures after the weekend.

No comments: